Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Jumping Puppy

Yes, I have a very talented puppy! I was doing the dishes this morning and could have sworn I could see the tramp moving. And then I saw this!! I have watched Indie try to get on the tramp when the kids are on, but never by herself and never all the way on the tramp!

See, when we got this trampoline we thought it was the best buy because of how safe it is for the kids. Well, they forgot to tell us that we would be replacing the mat every other year because the sun will fray the springs (since they are cloth instead of metal) so this year the kids have had a tramp that didn't have any bounce to it. Well, who knew it would create the perfect hole for my pup!! I think I will keep my eye on her more to see what other amazing tricks she has!!

No comments: