
We don't make too many trips to Ogden anymore. But we did in July for Ammon's Birthday party. The little guy turned one and even though his parents think it was a party for all three of them it really was just for him!! He is a sweet boy that we don't see often enough. Honestly we don't see anyone often enough! We were able to see Amy and her family for a little bit before we had to head out and I realized just how fast these kids grow. Especially when you don't see them for a while!

I wonder if he has a love of phones (just like most kids)

Emmy got to make a new friend...hopefully they see each other often enough to make it last. Cousins sure can be fun when they are close in age so that there is someone to play with at all those "boring" reunions.

Look at how Brooke is growing as well...she is all but the same height as Aunt Kirsten. And look below...

they have the same size feet!!! Brooke is 8 years while Kirsten is 2... Don't worry Kirsten I wouldn't say how old you really are!!!

Here are all my munchkins holding and loving on Kirstens new munchkin Lily. I still think that they should have named her after me but....maybe next time!


It is amazing that I am past the having baby stage just as my kids all are getting old enough to be the great helpers that ALL Moms want and desperately need!!
3 comments:
Thanks for taking pics of the party! You can actually see who else was there! I think I might steal them... And thanks for coming and spending the short weekend with us. It was a blast and we should definitely do more sleep overs! We're thinking of moving the "hiding bed" downstairs so it'll be cooler for JayDee :)
Ahh leave it! He says it reminded him of being on his mission when he slept out on their balcony!!
Oh good times for sure!! Fun pics too!
Post a Comment