Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lariann Bredthauer

My dear cousin Scott lost his sweet wife this past week to a brain tumor. She was diagnosed two and a half years ago while she was pregnant with their two year old daughter. She fought a very courageous fight and fortunately for her she now is in a MUCH better place and is free of this ailment. Unfortunately for Scott and anyone who loved her...we know get to figure out life without her and her cheerfulness. I wanted to do something for Scott and Lucy but what do you do in this situation. Saying "Sorry" seems so little and really no good right now. I LOVE pictures and think they tell so many stories and bring back so many memories so I put this together hoping that someday it will be a joy to sit and watch bringing back MANY MANY sweet memories. I have to thank friends of Scott and Lariann who sent me the pictures.

Scott, if you see this please know how much I love you and how sad I feel for you. I want you to know that I wish I could do so much more for you. I hope to burn this movie to a DVD and bring it down for you. If I can't get it by this weekend I will send it to you in the mail. I love you and think the world of you. Please let me know if there is something you want me to do!!

3 comments:

Aussiemuminthekitchen said...

I really enjoyed your video. Lariann will be sadly missed!

Lindsay said...

Thank you for compiling the pictures into that nice slide show. I'm the funny looking girl on the right in the first picture.

ScottBoomer said...

Thanks Monica